Add a little edginess to your nails with this quick and easy studded skull nail design. Let's get started!
Find more fun nail designs here:
IG @baroquennails https://instagram.com/baroquennails/
Products used in this video:
BornPrettyStore plate BP39 (product id# 18782)
Use code QUENW10 to get 10% off your purchase
Salon Perfect - Nail Lac Haze
Kleancolor - Black
Salon Perfect Matte FX Top Coat
--Nail Art-- (optional)
1.5mm Silver Circle Studs
---------- Written How-to ----------
1. Start by applying a base coat to your natural nails to help protect from staining and to help the nail polish adhere better.
2. Next, apply 2 coats of a light grey nail polish to all of your nails and allow to dry.
3. Next, using a black polish stamp or paint on a Diamond Skull pattern to all of your nails.
4. Apply a matte top coat and begin placing nail decor into the wet polish. (or use nail glue to secure the embellishments)
5. Clean around your cuticles with a clean up brush dipped in acetone, and allow everything to dry.
6. The look is complete! :)
Soundtrack is The Receiver by Letter Box
*Image plate was sent to me for review, everything else I purchased myself*